Today’s Topics: Spray, Applications, Podcamp, Pens, Coffee, Beer, Fire
- PodCamp Philly September 6 and 7
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
- The Everything Feed: Friendfeed
- The RSS Feed for this Podcast
With Podcamp Philly a little over a week away, and School starting next Tuesday I’m a bit beside myself with work. So I guess I can co-host the show with myself! All kidding aside we have a great episode lined up for you today, with a very eclectic mix of food and Tech. As always we try to bring the funny, the quirky and the need to know items to you in one convenient package.
- What would you pay for a tiny Space PC?
- Virus in Space, no not the Andromeda Strain
- Tree furniture, live like elves only without the singing
- A 1, 2 punch, your alarm clock has friends now
- The WB is back, and smarter
- Gives a new meaning to Cover Fire
- Flash drive folder
- Google Earth should get the gold
- Disney Might not own Mickey After all!
- Geek ALert: Create your own Muxtape
- How are you that you need to build your own pen?
- Fun Links
- Geek Stained Glass
Caffeine & Food
- This guide probably won’t end well, but looks intriguing
- Red Bull Gives you sticky blood?
- HWRD: How Would Rambo Drink?
- Suggestive Adverts, and Lightning Quick Delivery of beer
- Quick Hit Coffee results so far, and a plea for more
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People