Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Online Meetings Made Easy
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Also Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
Back to the schedule, but not yet full health. Politics are once again leading the scene in the nation. So we figured everyone no matter your affiliation was tired of prepared speeches, thanking people for their questions and bickering. So this episode is Politics free, as most of them are. We cover some great ground in Technology news, and Caffeine and Food Culture.
- Nintendo Points Won’t Transfer, more obfuscation falls apart
- Get rid of vampire electronics, add them to your wallet
- Turing test applicants, what would you ask
- Robot Triceratops
- Why it took so long for implants to open doors i’ll never know
- Cartrips used to be a zen exercise
- We live in the uncanny valley with robot girl
- Classic covers for new tech
- Wallpaper you can use. Spiffy Stuff!
- Spooky Gargoyle Light
- Indoor ice climbing
- Totally Cool Story, Plush Zombie!
- Only you and Google can stop drunk emailing
Caffeine & Food Section
- Gearing up for Halloween with some beverages
- Tea that is out of this world
- Ice Bullet
- Fake, paper cups, real beverage device
- Coaster with a little effect
- Impressions of Pepsi Max
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People