Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Sports, Politics, Opinion, and Freedom, Apple, Firewire, Steampunk, Tetris
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Online Meetings Made Easy
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Also Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
The entire city is holding its collective breath right now… So I had to put off doing the show until after the exhale. One tired podcaster with a belly full of coffee gives you an earful of content. I hope you enjoy.
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
- The Everything Feed: Friendfeed
- The RSS Feed for this Podcast
- Totally Cool Tech. 1 year Anniversary Last Chance to join in!
- Latest Read / Audiobook. Seth Godin’s Tribes, Read about it on Garr Renyolds Blog
- Linux game console, as an investment
- New State of Matter, is pokey and helps Moore’s Law
- Internet voting, a new era dawns
- Spend 5k and recycle your Crisco into fuel
- Tupperware and deadbolts
- Wave power, fires up and works great
- A little H power? Hardly Hindenburg, Thanks Paul!
- Macbook gaff, why is firewire out
- Steampunk Goggles, beautifully crafted
- Intricate, expensive and useless. get a Bic instead
- More geekware for the youngins
- Smart Utensils
- Wall Tetris
Caffeine & Food Section
- Caffeine Culture in HK, Thanks Allison!
- More Spooky Pumpkins this year
- White Pepsi?
- Get your politics out of my coffee… I’m serious
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People
Not sure about yogurt flavored pepsi, but I have had drinkable yogurt before (Yop is one) and they are quite tasty …. and pepsi has had some odd flavors to their lines from time to time in the past
Never quite so drinkable yogurt other than gogurt. but i’m always game to try a new beverage. Pepsi Kona was my alltime favorite attempt coffee + pepsi only released in the Delaware Valley