Today’s Show: Legos, Coffee, Habits, Robots, Pets, Social Networks, Economy, Flu
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Online Meetings Made Easy
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Also Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
This episode is a product of the November let down. With all of the stuff and build upon at the beginning of the month and the end of last things are finally settling into the familiar fall pace. So I go an throw that for a wack by trying the Novel Writing, my hands hurt, my brain is fried and I’ve never felt more on point. Exercise for the mind is truely helping everything but my spelling, which is still quite horrid. This episode gives you a sampling of the best in all of our usualy neighborhoods of content. With Coffee News being a bit on the light side we fill in with a selection of more Lego Greatness, some robot love and a bit of Big Brother action, Google I’m looking at you. Enjoy the Episode!
- NaNoWriMo: Storm Draft Chapter 2!
- Holdover items
- Mars rover #2 Spirit in danger
- Check thins link later: The Sound of Failing HDD
- Cray means fast once more, with a caveat
- More than meets the eye
- Robot dances the dance of Doom
- Classmates Hinky emailing outted
- Bad habits combine!
- Does your pet have a better social life than you do?
- Google Flu lately? They are watching
- Robot with a human style vocal system
- DIY Lambo
- Gift card or camera? Hows about both
- Expensive, Boring, and doesn’t say Don’t Panic on the cover. FAIL
- Gmail Video Chat?
Caffeine & Food Section
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People