Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Coffee, Drugs, Watches, Plush Toys, Holidays, Visual Styles, Ubuntu
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Online Meetings Made Easy
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Also Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
This episode is what happens when you are stuck writing, producing and otherwise cramming content for this long. I love what do and I can only hope the episodes have been worth the fun. I’m starting to hone my workflow even more and I might just do a Making of The CaffiNation shortly. Let me know what anyone thinks of that. Might be another live show in the works too. Testing the waters. Speaking of waters I have been inundated with questions about how to make better coffee, what type of machine to buy ect. On today’s show i have a couple different tips for these questions, and I’ll be adding my own thoughts in as we go through them. I might also try my hand at writing a bit of a how to guide in the future, but not sure about it yet. A Long show with a ton of content and a bit of gab in between.
Enjoy the Episode!
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
- The RSS Feed for this Podcast
- Need a Bumper or Intro for your show? Let me know, Thanks Chuck!
- NaNoWriMo: Storm Draft Chapter 2!
- Belt Buckle oddity I Still don’t get it
- Rubber Duckie, you’re the one, you make climatology so much fun
- Adventures in Dad-Sitting, power tools are fun!
- Titanic Watch
- Moon Watch?
- Wile E. Coyote: Super Genius, eat your heart out
- Plush pets give the food chain a try
- Plush Microbes
- Backyard Hockey
- Why does no one ever put out a full keyboard
- Awesome Idea, horrible execution
- Prepping for the holidays ahead, LED Menorah
- Ubuntu Kung Fu
- A Periodic Table of Visualization Methods
Caffeine & Food Section
- General Roundup of Coffee Maker information
- Weird Fruit you may never see
- General Tips for Coffee Buying – Brewing
- Brewing Better hotel room coffee, beware of a Mini Meth Lab though
- Definitive Coffee Grinding Guide
- Freezing beans? Yay or Nay. I weigh in unscientifically
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People
You were asking about coffee storage … freezer or no freezer … I found this interesting article …