Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show:Cryptography, Leftovers, Recycling, Soda, Coffee, Caffeine, Robots, Ads, Kindle
Today’s show is a bit off kilter from what we usually do. I switched machines for recording and the CaffiNation Lair is quite silent right now. The correct way to record is to isolate any extra noise, so this is the closest i’ve had yet to perfect conditions. Great content from front to back a bit of serious in the middle. We are recovering from a long weekend of family fun and work.
Enjoy the Episode!
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
- The RSS Feed for this Podcast
- New Old Machine
- Reclamation project
- Packaging as art, Cardboard work
- Really adventurous Stuffing, an Atari in a Game Gear
- Then Maybe they’ll stuff that into an Original Gameboy
- How to make your very own Caffeine Molecule Mug
- Refurbished Kindle, what is the real problem?
- Basic Science makes for interesting Art
- Not for the article, but rather the robot
- Tragedy strikes and it may affect online life going forward
- Cryptography at work, from WWII
- Interesting Ideas for how to recycle Tech
- Cube Wars, and decked halls
- How to build your very own all in one steampunk PC
- My Content… Your Ads?
Caffeine And Food
- Robot to make you a traditional Japanese breakfast
- Interesting read on Starbucks and the Caffeine in some of their drinks
- Vodka that cares about the planet
- No More Fizz, Soda Dispenser
- Kill for a good breakfast?
- Worst Idea for Gum Ever
- There will be no leftovers with LEGO Turkey
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People
I was listening to this recording and found it was very choppy. Sounded like listening to a very well used cassette recording, the way its skipping around in places
You’re right i never noticed it before but for some reason the quality on this one is really sad. I think i had to recover the files when audacity crashed. I’ll look to make sure that this doesn’t happen again, thanks for the note