Today’s Show: Zombie Tv’s, Bloops, redirects, geek living, loch ness monster, blue man group, nerds, booms, joysticks, Coffee, and Wii
In case you found this episode and you’re looking for how to do a 301 redirect Click here for a wonderful article on just that!
Despite naming the show after a web server filter, I decided today’s show would be a bit of a deviation from the norm, we have a lot of fun stories as always, but we also have a ton of geeky stories and book mentions. Today should have been called the literary edition due to the massive number of stories that pop up relating back to literature, so why not pick up a book or two and expand your horizons.
Be sure to listen in as we talk about the 3 in 3 contest right up front on the show!
Enjoy the Episode!
- True Wii Motion Controller
- New USB 3.0 to come out in 2010
- Cut It Out, designer scissors
- Zombie Tv‘s? a Real problem that this group is tackling
- They could use some help on speaking to the masses
- NASA discovers mystery BOOM sound, or a roar if you want to call it that
- If more Grandma’s played video games
- Old school Joystick cred with new systems
- Device Charging pads
- Nerd in Chief
- Flash cards gone wrong, But she knows a triforce when she sees it
- Candid Stormtrooper shots
- Tranformers 2 poster is out
- Blue Man Tech
- Diamond Studded Coffee Cup
3 in 3 contest Details
New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People