Today’s Show: Hospitals, Caffeine, Hallucinations, Color, Star Trek, Laundry, Halo, Astronauts, silk worms, DC, AC, Caffeinated, Coffee, Economy, fun
I slacked off in putting the show together in a timely manner now I’m paying for it. I had a good deal of the research done in drabs and drabs only to drop the ball. The entire city is once again electric with Playoff atmosphere and it just might do some collective good for our frail psyche.
BTW check out the Eagles FanCast for a true sports podcast, great guys
Today’s show takes its name from 302, being involuntarily committed, while i might be crazy I’m not quite there yet. And apparently caffeine of a certain level can induce hallucinations… who knew. Now if you’ll excuse me Abraham Lincoln and I have to migrate some servers.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer,
Be sure to listen in as we talk about the 3 in 3 contest right up front on the show!
Enjoy the Episode!
- Gap now allows everyone to color coordinate with Pantone
- Klingons don’t type, but if they did
- Why didn’t anyone think of this before? Laundry done right
- Mech-Gardener’s allow aged farmers to continue to toil
- Tragedy always needs a scapegoat
- I don’t wanna be an astronaut now. Silkworms are yucky
- AC/DC data center efficiency measured. Tesla v Edison 2.0
- Horrible ad, but no more laserdiscs for you
- Everything but the… Including the kitchen Sink
Consumable & Caffeinated Cruft
- Light up you drink
- Biggest Caffeine story of the week.
- Too much gives you hallucinations, insert joke here
- Most Caffeinated cities revisited, i object
- Economic downturn making people brew their own
- Unfortunate turn of phrase leads to recall
- Columbia sues a cartoonist for 20 million then rescinds
- I’ve seen these before and i’m really tempted
3 in 3 contest Details, listen to enter
New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People