Today’s Show: Server Migration, Apple, Health, Windows 7, Media, Google, Transformers, The Military, Coffee, Noodles
Consider this a bit of a State of the Podcast episode, we brush over how things are going on the back end very quickly and remind everyone to enter into the 3 in 3 contest, deadline is this Wednesday the 21st! Its a bit of a morose weekend here in Philadelphia, football team under preforming coldest air in quite some time and a massive project all put the damper on a nice weekend.
However today’s show is a testament to the pervasiveness of the content i cover, its not just that I have to do a show twice a week but i was to spread it out any farther The sheer volume of content would swamp me! We have a bit on the inauguration and how it relates to coffee of all things. We cover some of the silly kitchen products that are leaking their way to market and we hit, briefly on the top 3 stories of the last week.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer,
Enjoy the Episode!
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
3 in 3 contest Details, listen to enter, last chance before the 21st!
New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
State of the Blog
- New Server explanation
- Upcoming reviews, 6 or 7 in the pipeline
- Curious as to what you like
- Elephant in the Room, Apple and Steve Jobs
- The Charity of Gamers is vast
- The Media is the massage, Windows 7 style
- Google cutting chaff, getting Wheaties
- Great list, how to fail setting up IT Security Policies
- Cars preform better with Dimples, also look cuter & more pinchable
- Triple word score at 90 WPM
- A bag of all trades, master of none, Cocoon Bag, me want
- Optimouse Prime? I just had to link it
- Air force prepaers for the dangers of Bloggers…
- The Army has a general who blogs
Consumable & Caffeinated Cruft
- Cup of Awesome machine
- Click your food
- Presidential coffee looks tasty, but seriously when else could this be possible?
- They watch you wait…
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People