Today’s Show: Infection, Coffee, Beer, Mice, Star Wars, Star Trek, Earthquakes
I can hear clearly now the cold is gone! The last vestiges of the cold that wouldn’t die are slowly leaving my body, but not without some crazy consequences, and some seriously lost time and momentum in my online world. I feel like i lost two weeks of my life here, still have the broken hand though. On today’s show we hit some of the news that was missed since last week, Zombie Sightings, Google acting up and a fun bunch of links. Coffee Printers? Beer engines? yup they’re all here in tonight’s fantastic, fanfare worthy Return to health edition.
I’ve been much more productive both at work and at home this week, and its only Wednesday. I restarted my cultural anthropology blog / web presence index www.paulrjmuller.com If that type of discussion is your cup of tea check it out. I’m always looking for feedback
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer,
Enjoy the Episode!
- New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Back Channel Content, All the Cruft that’s fit to Share
- This episode brought to you by the pokey stick!
- A little old now But Zombies in TX
- Ethernet Cable Soldiers
- Smash your clock
- The Internet is broken, try going outside
- How to thin your face, silence of the lambs style
- Star Wars Yoga… need I say more?
- WDITOT, Shopping for the myopic
- Fannie Mae, Made a boo boo, But caught it in time
- Massive Hydo Power Damn could have caused earthquake
- Anthroquake is a fun term, Wired Weighs in
- Ads from Minority Report, they watch you
- Its not a sword, but Batleth Causes issues Non the less
- Coffee table, eats mice!
- Do Machines Deserve Rights?
Consumable & Caffeinated Cruft
- Darth Vader stole your child
- Coffee as Printer ink : Totally Cool Link
- Skunky Beer as Fuel?
- WDITOT, Combine your kitchen tasks
- I need a Wake N Bacon
- While a great Idea, execution just isn’t there
- Culturally insensitive drink made into a dessert, Car Bomb Cupcake
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People