Today’s Show: Tim Hortons, Cold Stone, Bento, Road signs, ACME, Ray guns, guitars, Legos, Star trek, Twitter Tales of Customer Service
After yet another way too quick weekend we find ourselves staring down the barrel of a work week. What better way to kick things off then with a Valentine’s Week Warm up. Not some mushy, heart to heart talk with you the audience but rather just dealing exclusively in stories I know you’ll love. Cheesy? Yes! True? Also yes.
Today’s show has a couple of smaller themes within and a good balance between the caffeinated geeky sides to the coin. Fidelity makes a strong case for a resurgence of vinyl, a better way to listen and better ways to consume tech in general, Stick around for the caffeinated times as well, were we discuss a brand merger in the caffeinated world some gripes over starbucks, gift cards, and some interesting products all around. As you can see its going to be a great show, So i hope you enjoy!
I also make another plea to review the Kindle hands on, because there is no way I’m going to be able to drop that type of coin so a gadget I haven’t seen. Hey it worked for Stephen Colbert with the iPhone, Amazon… I’d like a Kindel.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Enjoy the Episode!
- Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Back Channel: All the Cruft that’s fit to Share
- Web Presence Index www.paulrjmuller.com
- A lot of people are happy, Vinyl is making a comeback!
- Fidelity, Audiophiles and the power of light
- Wooden headphones?
- Kindle 2.0 Coming soon, Amazon, I’d love to review it for you!
- Laser pointers and you pets, LaserPup!
- Ray gun pen just loomks sweet
- Loaded amps, Pistol whip your Guitar
- VOIP & Star trek combine for this awesome gadget
- Zelda Blanket
- Space invade my glass
- Lego, Minfig Bikers… Thanks Ben
- More Road Sign pictures, and a how to
- Students call the space station
Consumable & Caffeinated Cruft
- Geeky Bento
- Coffee Roasting levels, and pictoral
- Tim Hortons, Cold Stone
- Dunkin Espresso Story, and a twitter tale
- Starbucks and the gift card debacle
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People