Today’s Show: Clocks, Microsoft, Apple, Nintendo, Lego, Zombies, Cameras, Robots, Design, Starbucks and Coffee
A day after people either love being around or can’t wait till its over we find topics that bring everyone together. Walking through a who’s who and major brand name dropping we peek into the stories floating around online to see whats really behind the announcements and how they’re trying to separate you from your hard earned cash.
We’re also opening the show up to suggestions for notable charities and causes that fit into the geek culture or coffee Cruft sections. Help us spread your words. I’m also very excited to explain a new series of articles coming out in the next couple of weeks called Tech in Tough Times, we’re going to be focusing on helping you get the most out of your machine and your software. So sit back, enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated ~!
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Enjoy the Episode!
- Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Web Presence Index www.paulrjmuller.com
Follow Along with us as we talk about…
Geeks Who Care!
- Submit your Causes!
- Tech in Tough Times: Starts next week
- Great introduction to Freelancing, How to make it work for you
- Microsoft Stores?
- How they can work, what they won’t be
- Apple the Jailbreak question
- Spiffy Nintendo Quilt
- Robotic Fist Launcher
- A clock that grows on you
- Clocks for the film camera enthusiast
- Crazy Eye Clock
- How to stand out in a crowd, with Deer Headphones
- Are you a nut about music?
- Anything can be your light
- 8 bit Awesome ties
- Robotic Overlords Control bugs now
- Lego Uzi?
- Lego Camcorder, in name only
- Webcomic Artist, and Podcaster Scott Johnson
Consumable & Caffeinated Bits
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People