Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Weather, Lego, Silly Putty, Coffee, Kindle 2, Retro, Steampunk, Geneva Convention, Yerba Mate, Popcorn, Weddings, and Cancer
This show has some absolutely great content from pressing issues on the Internet as a whole to some fun new designs working on old problems. One thing that always gets me is when people put enough effort into a product or a design and just miss the finishing touches, the small bits of finish that really set aside a good piece from a great piece, unfortunately we have a couple of those examples as well.
Over all this is a strong show with content from a wide variety of topics and sources and I hope that the Title and the content on the episode really explore the duality of living online. You are both virtual and real at the same point as some of the stories I found are old and new, polar opposites in one combination or just a perfect match. The entire day around the Caffination Lair has felt like it was waiting for something exciting and something fun, I’d like to welcome you to that exciting and Fun event right now.
As always Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
- Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Web Presence Index www.paulrjmuller.com
Follow Along with us as we talk about…
- Learn from my Mistakes have some Microphone Tips
- Facebook TOS Democracy
- A little late in the season, but Hot Pants for cold days
- Silly Putty Commercially Available for 50 yrs Thanks Jeff!
- Kindle goes mute on books
- Sweet Tech idea, Hershey USB?
- Economy of space, Multitool! Light and Lighter Nunchaku
- Retro Multi console NES / SNES Combo
- Paintball Turret Because its there
- Steampunk realized via LEGO
- Steampunk lamp gets the aesthetic but not the concept right
- No Call of Duty with the Rules of engagement
Consumable & Caffeinated Bits
- Words to Live By, 5 tips for Better Coffee for Company
- Fake or not this video is some fun. Popcorn in your mouth?
- Yerba Mate, old vs new concept design
- Love and Video Games together forever
- New Design for an old problem Ice Bottle reimagined
- Caffeine kills cancer cells, its official I’m on my way to living forever
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People