Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Lego, Productivity Applications, OS, Ski, Space invaders, Retro Gaming, Erector Sets, Chemistry, Star Wars, Compost, Coffee, Gingerbread, Caffeine, Beer, Robots
Today’s show is all about nonsense, as you can tell from the title, meaning there is simply no rhyme reason or discernible pattern in the way this thing is laid out. usually some pattern emerges from the static, today we had a jumble of awesome news that never quite got off the ground as a cohesive unit. I still think the show holds up quite well as a whole But I’ll let you decide on the rest.
As Wonka said in the movie, “A Little Nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest Men” The serious stories would not strike the nerves without the flying toaster to offset them, the wondrous advances in science would be nowhere without the obligatory Roomba post to showcase the absurdity of it all. There have been quite a few CaffiNation Nonsense editions, and probably a bunch more could easily have fit in that very same vein. But enjoy the absurd and relish the strange.
As always Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
- Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Web Presence Index www.paulrjmuller.com
Follow Along with us as we talk about…
- Learn a bit about Free Productivity Applications
- Book Review: The Principals of Successful Freelancing
- Instant on OS? Sounds interesting
- Cell Phone Recycling
- Robot Links!
- Wifi deploying Robots: Thanks James
- Hamster Powered / Controlled Robot
- Odd Robot Rundown, 32 pictures of the enemy/overlords
- Robot Appeasing sculpture
- Bionic Eyes
- 4 bladed Skis?
- Looks like an Erector Set, and a chemistry set had a baby
- Awesome Retro Gaming Shirt
- Space invaders cuff links
- Rubicks Dodecahedron
- Mice Star Wars
- First Faucets, now Bathroom tiles warn of danger
- Lego Engineering degree for kids
- Compost in the Kitchen
Consumable & Caffeinated Bits
- Gingerbread Monsters
- Now I can try for NASA, Coffee in Space
- Tool Box Fridge?
- Caffeine Patch?
- Double Walled Double Take Beer Glass
- Why so expensive? Caffeine Necklace
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People