Today’s Show: Java, Coffee, Legos, Steampunk, Fuel Cells, Pacman, Sheep, Beer, soap, and Copycats
There is just so much awesome news to spread around, times like these make you wish you could pause the internet to even the content out over the course of a year. Not only is the Back Channel of the CaffiNation full of new and fun content, but we had to bring back the Quick Hits Section. What is that? Well we have previously had a section dedicated to short rapid fire news blips that I felt needed to be shared but not dwelt upon. Seriously if I gave every story the time and respect they all deserve we could be here a while… And no one really wants that this show is all about a ton of content crammed into a sardine can of a space. Every show you get a 5 pound cat delivered in a 3 pound box.
On tonight’s show we have an update with a better source from last show’s robo fish story, now it actually makes sense! We also have a couple reminders on what software needs upgrading on your home pc, a great new tech show to listen in on and a ton of crazy content all over. Along with crazy tales of how The land speed record might be broken by steam punks, things to scare your children and friends, a Mammoth lego story and Coffee news and tidbits bringing up the rear. Packed show, which is why its called the Crammed Edition, the Ijustcan’tfitanythingelse edition was a bit overkill. As always Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Web Presence Index www.paulrjmuller.com
- Congrats to Jimmy and Cathy!
- New Show from awesome people Tech Vets
Follow Along with us as we talk about…
- Update your Java install
- Your network is now policing you, RIAA has AT&T on its side
- Your Smartphone is safe for now
- Update on the Robo-Fish, better article more information
- Tune-able glasses: 3rd World Eyecare made easy
- 3rd World Prothesis as well?
- Just for fun my old Archaeology prof is in the news
- Blog Design Guide: Design for the Visual Impaired
- How awesome is your Paper Airplane?
- Model T never looked so good
- Let your music give you wings
- Steampunk Thumbdrive
- The ultimate steam, not so punk
- The potty can scare your children
- Androids might dream of electric sheep, but did they look like this?
- Does pacman dream of pellets? now you can
- Pacman saves your table from unsightly rings
- Have extra 3.5 floppies laying about?
- Mammoth lego sculpture, literally
- Scanners have built with Legos, now the 3d scanner is made from them
- Legal Tender in geekdom
Consumable & Caffeinated Bits
- Interesting Review of Starbucks Ready Brew
- Soap made from beer?
- Want a lolly? hows about a diagnosis
- Herb Chopper
- Copycat Recipe for a starbucks drink
- Coffee Stool, interesting
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People