Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Joy, Lego, Mario, Carbon Fibre, Carbon Footprint, Gold, Green Tech, Gardens, Helicopters, Pools, Peeps, LEDs, Linux, Pacman, Japan
Before I get down into the show I wanted to again mention how happy I am for my good friends Jimmy and Cathy. As they start their life together I wish them nothing but the best the world has to offer, but know that they already found that in each other.
Today’s show is all about things that make me happy, not really a few of my favorite things but definitely a stream of consciousness show pulled together from stories which struck my fancy, and intrigued me to know more. Sometimes its simply a headline, other times the whole concept spoke to me on some level. I really enjoy putting shows together like this so hopefully that comes through in the final take.
So I ask you to come with me on this fun little adventure as we stroll through he gardens of tech jokes and the glades of caffeinated dreams. A bit flowery of a description but hey its springtime.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Web Presence Index www.paulrjmuller.com
- Congrats to Jimmy and Cathy! Again, and Thank you
- April 1 is a big day for virus’ Patch your machine
- Countdown to Lawsuit, Lawn Darts return
- Heat your food for camping, but try and pass this by the TSA
- Let it Shine, LED Headlamp theater
- Phantom limbs, and further study
- Collection of Tesla Coil Geek Anthems
- Linux Error, Did you mean windows?
- Telecommuting is down, but who could afford and Office Pod?
- Gold bars from Recycled jewlery, for green gold
- Physics gone wrogn with Pacman? Almost a great game
- Twitter me from the road, via OnStar?
- Banjo Hero
- Timelapse Garden Camera
- Economy of Space, projector screen is hidden
- A Helicopter Hotel? 5 years of work lifts off June 26th
- Bean bags in the pool? Genius!
- I might need this shirt, Rubic’s revealed
- Carbon Fibre is the new Platinum
- See the Music, audio tape as an art medium
- Super mario Coffee Table
- Visit Japan, before the Space Squids do her in
Consumable & Caffeinated Bits
- CaffiNation Reviews Foosh Energy Mints
- Largest Lego birthday Cake Ever. Legoland celebrates 10 years
- Birth of a Demon, The peeps are coming
- USb Cup warmer, clock, they just don’t work well people
- R2D2 pepper mill? what can’t he do
- Take a shot out of anything
- Friend Foe or Fuel, you decide
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People
Love the unusual wedding band. I just got married last October, and had my ring made of titanium. Ideal, because in my line of work I run the risk of squishing a traditional gold ring, and gold isn’t really my color anyway :) The titanium ring has saved my fingers in the shop on a couple of occasions already!
A good buddy of mine picked the Tungsten because the chemicals he works with can’t etch or corrode it. I see a lot of guys making the same decision. My ring saved my fingers from getting crushed a good bit ago by a bunch of sheet-rock, I’d love to see one of the carbon fibre in person that stuff is awesome