Today’s Show: Pranks, Jokes, Scam, Virii, Silliness, Nonsense, Legos, Magic, Sentient Computers, Bacon, Bigfoot
It had to be said, but today is a day dedicated to nonsense and all of its silly little ilk. I love April Fools day, not just because of what it represents, but also because a truly good prank takes dedication, hard work and a sense of style. its easy to be mean, and funny. Its even easy to set up prat falls and slapstick, in theory but a truly great prank takes epic effort. Today we salute some which come close, some which fail and some which aren’t pranks at all but sure seem like it. Its an action packed episode from front to back so I hope that you enjoy.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Why do we Joke? Because we need to laugh
- Blog Design Guide: Backups
Foolish Cruft: All the News that Fit to be Made Up!
- Collections of the Pranks, some good, some bad
- Meh, Upside Down Tube
- Always a fun time, Thinkgeek pulls some awesome outta their monkey bag
- Google has become Sentient
- When Governments get in on the act
- Zombies and their Umbrellas need Bailouts now
- Call and Shave?
- Windows 7 has a small problem with a Bigfoot
Foolish Cruft: You’d think it wasn’t
- Conflicker isn’t a joke
- DHS gets in on the serious
- Mythbusters proves the Sun Fire, Thanks Jaap
- Baggage handler falls asleep ends up in Boston
- Drive your car with a phone
- Someone stole second base
- Woman missing for 7 years found deceased
- Ethernet cable is fashionable now
- Sculpt Lego Style Thanks of Dean of the Soho TECH Podcast
- Chaka Fattah comes to Steve Colbert’s Aid, against Nasa
Consumable & Caffeinated Bits
- Thanks to Mind of Root I was sent The Coffee RFC, But MAS Culled the Funny
- How long has that been in the Fridge? Is it Still Tasty?
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People