Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Pandemic, Jaws, Chess, Ecology, Robots, Fitness, Batman, Espresso, Solar Cooking, Jerky, Coffee
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
It seems that no one can get a break around CaffiNation HQ, I’d like to thank everyone who sent well wishes over the various pieces of social media. Last Friday I came down with the same bug that was working its way through our house, and no it wasn’t swine flu. So you’ll excuse me if this show is a bit more brief. Between worn out windpipes and a tattered immune system I’m not sure what I’ll be called on to fend off when the Little man comes back home from daycare or I enter work once more.
The news has been fertile these past few days. Some of the news is sensationalistic, other bits are salacious. Well stick to the facts and give you al the details about the serious problems, and the lighter side of the net as well.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Pandemic Response Guide, Links to real information
- Try to potty train Jr with Jaws lurking
- Like Chess, Like Star Wars, Have money? No Problem
- Space Invader Fitness
- Biodegradeable sponges? Why are these not the norm?
- Batmobile, Why? Why not!
- Ecological photovoltaic speakers
- Or you could do it DIY Style, Ti Foil, a Penny, and a Paper Plate
- Muppet like robot to care for children, Probo
- Reuse old Nintendo Cart, and keep today’s kids honest
- In theor this is neat, Nail Couch is also quite nice to look at but flawed
- Espresso Does it Again, Thanks Dr MAS
- Terrorize your classmates with a screaming straw
- Getting my appetite back but Gummy Bacon doesn’t even sound good, I like Crispy
- Caffeinated marketing goes too far, Jerky?
- Solar Cooker, Boy Scouts did this for much cheaper, Huge Resource for the interested
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
I have been examinating out a few of your posts and i must say pretty clever stuff. I will surely bookmark your blog.