Today’s Show: Autorun, cloud computing, Bill gates, Steve Jobs, Sand Playstation, Multipass, Andriod Phones, iPhone, Photoshop, Cupcakes, Ms Pacman, Pasta,and Wookies
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
I hope everyone is having a great week. Its the tail end of the semester and we have never been busier in work.but that doesn’t mean that the world around us stops. There is a ton of fun and interesting thing happening I just need everyone’s help to stay on top of things. Send all your comments and feedback in.
We’re running on espresso and fumes right about now, which sounds like fun but honestly leaves something to be desired.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Microsoft to disable AutoRun
- Web designers beware, IE8 is being pushed
- A little out of place, makes with the funny
- New fireman helmets looks pretty cool
- Cloud based AV coming? why did this take so long?
- New camera fast enough to capture the moment, almost before it happens
- Bill gates is a Junior, and was a bit of smart mouth
- Andriod coming to Verizon? Possible iPhone too
- Photoshop your house
- Bring a knife to a gunfight
- Awesome kids Playstation, sand and water noting better
- Oh wow the colors, LEDS for growing
- Tri-force cufflinks
- Game controller cufflinks
- Multipass to world saving
- Espresso demitasse love
- Ms Pacman cupcakes
- Way to a geek is through his flux capacitor
- No for battles but real brick oven taste
- Hairy ordeal, a bit of an obstacle there
- Mini Japanese pasta machine
- Wookie cookies and so much more, from Norbert
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!