Today’s Show: Bacon, Chocolate, Coffee, Xmen, Hummer, Bamboo, Coulton, Remix Culture, Starbucks, Lego
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Its been an awesome weekend. My personal batteries are well on their way to being recharged. I spent most of the weekend unplugged gardening, fishing and spending time with the family, friends and catching a movie. Its springtime people, load the portable music device up andstep out into the wide world.
There was a ton of nifty things happening online this past weekend. From Swine flu to Bacon stories. Any well heeled geek needs to find a happy medium when consuming mainstream media, so we have all of the back alleys and dark corners covered in this show. We deal with Remix Culture, legos, and design.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- X-Men: Non Spoiler Review, lighting quick
- Strange sightings in the English Channel
- Tree or Arcade Cabinet?
- Free Lego Starwars Minfig Poster
- Door or Stairs?
- Beware Caution before Swine
- If you know what to look for Google can predict anything
- Giving it back to the pigs
- How can we trust the Drug Companies
- CNC Music? Jonathan Coulton breaks barriers
- No Bigger Geek, Lotr fan film?
- Remix Culture beckons with a PWYW business model
- Unbreakable Code, for the CIA
- Why a 100mpg Hummer? Why not?
- Pay through the nose for a map of your kids imagination?
- Headphone Owl
- Bamboo Bike Frame
- Lego Donkey Kong
- Coffee a Money Drain?
- Its not about the coffee, Starbucks thinks You’ll be sorry
- Concept Coffee Cookie, almost perfect
- Chocolate Magnet, nifty
- Bacon magnets, Starting to look like beach towels
- Spoons hiding everywhere, Munchkin Holes
- Glass Plastic bag
- Jarring old School coffee Commercials
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!