Today’s Show is being powered by fantastic coffee
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
So this week is going to be crazy. Its a short week for me in work and out. Listen in to get a general idea of whats going to happen to the show over the next week or so. Things are going to be a bit up in the air so we’re trying to keep the episodes short and sweet. Hence the title, not only did i not want to take the time to spell out the whole word but its also a perl function/library, which makes it geeky too!
Today’s show comes with Homework. I’m always surprised when I speak with people who don’t know what TED is. So today’s show has two of the most stunning presentations I’ve seen from TED, you are required to watch them… no excuses, there will be a test.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Quirky name, awesome stuff, WolframAlpha Deploys
- TED: Tim Bernards-Lee, Give us the Data
- Glasses for the 3rd world, More data, and simply stunning
- Its a great big universe and we’re all really puny, Nasa and Tiny little specs
- Skulls have always fascinated me, now you can own a cyborg skull
- TED: Obsessions are a way of learning, Adam Savage from mythbusters
- Pac-man mural impresses
- Two unbelievable paper-crafts, Chocobo or Bob-omb
- Classic Lego video game scenes
- TSA really won’t like this, firestarting knife wielding laser pointing credit card
- Algae powered transformer?
- Recycled USB drive
- Light brite cubed
- Mario cart proves you can’t txt and drive
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Today’s fantastic coffee was purchase from the House of Coffee in Lahaska PA
- Tweet and cook at the same time
- Floating cooler and coozy
- Dirty rotten trick, swiss army chocolate
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!