Today’s Show is awake, yet tired
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
The weather has taken a turn for the awesome and I’m starting to feel much better so Its time for the yearly dedicated show to outdoor geekery and good manly grilling, errr… Alright so i never announced it before but each year I usually throw a show out there with a preponderance of grilling and outdoorsy type news into the mix, so this would be that Show.
I am however still in a heavy mental fog, i can’t rationalize what i want to do with what I can do at this point. Which is why the episode is some hours late and more than a bit disjointed. Apologies all around and I hope you enjoy the Daylight version of the CaffiNation. Yellow Face… it burns us* Bonus points if you know the reference
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Bing! Microsoft’s new search enterprise goes live, CaffiNation is there
- Call before you dig, but what happens if its Black Fibre?
- Twould be an awesome name for a band Dark Fibre!
- Its 10 am do you know where your kid is? She has hers on a leash
- Locks are easy to pick, Security is relative to motivation
- Electric jet Ski, awesome idea, now try for snowmobiles and quads
- I need this in a very real way,Mosquito Bite itch stopper
- You child need to level up
- Not my usual fare but an Awesome iphone case
- Nervous habits burn calories
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Wine accessories in a bottle
- Nintendo Cart wine charms
- Geeky Grill
- Geeky Grilling Tips and links
- The latest cause, Trace shows of Cocaine in Red bull cola… sigh
- Cocaine is not in Coke, anymore
- But some blow is on your Cash money
- aren’t we hip…
- Neat gadget to grill me some Wings
- beer butt chicken, I love this stuff
- Grill a ham and cheese in your toaster?
- Croc Tongs, need to be metal for the grill, crocs eat meat!
- iGrill? USB Forman grill!
- Soylent green is people. Hey Coppertop, EATR wants YOU
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!