Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Erosion of rights online is upon us, but we also have Jello, booze & legos all in the same episode, coffee anyone?
Fight for your rights online!
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
With more and more of our lives being spent online it a wonder that the erosion of our rights has taken this long to really start to degrade this far. If you’ve been listening to the show for any length of time you probably know that i’m a fan of an open carrier / content neutral internet. My packet isn’t any more important than yours everyone has to wait in line.
Some days its hard to put into words exactly how i feel but basically Censorship breeds even worse horrors by pushing them under the rug. Information wants to be free. But i also don’t like it when people climb up on their soapboxes and preach to the heavens, we have a couple articles pointing to some of the real danger zones of policy floating about right now. But we like to cut the drug with funny stories designed to break up the nasty. Because while we all want to save the trees no one wants to feel guilty all the time. This will hopefully turn out to be a light and fluffy version of a rant.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Hamsters cruising in style
- Apple and the tale of Palm Pre…
- Wacom goes funky and learns how to spin
- Out of the box thinking with guitar acoustics
- Anti stab knife, but slash will still work
- Cute robot car test drives auto-automobiles. is cute the new harbinger of doom?
- Disney netbook?
- Braille concept cell phone, why don’t we have these yet
- Cellphone personal use tax… cleared up
- Nesting Doll cell phone history
- rights flying away all over the place today
- No personal copy in japan…
- No more anonymous bloggers in the UK… let the fun begin
- Germany looking into blacklisting
- In the US its all for the children
- Kinetic energy from cars at a green supermarket
- Lego Movie posters
- Keyboard molded bike grips. Thanks Chris
- Social Media Pillows, sweet digital dreams sheep
- Social Media ven Diagram
- Do you google yourself? video expose
Food & Caffeinated Bits
Today’s Coffee: Tanzanian Peaberry
- Drive through shame
- Coffee Jello?
- Anthropomorphic kitchen utensils?
- Humerus Garfield, Bean me
- More Coffee Cocktails
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!