Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of war.
Mayhem in the CaffiNation Lair
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
We’ve been invaded by another animal. not that I’m complaining I love dogs. The newest denizen of the CaffiNation Lair is named Suki, which fits into the food theme we have going around here. Its a bit harder to get an episode together with a fun little dog running about.
Today’s show is packed with interesting tidbits, quite a few of which were sent in by listeners. Thanks to everyone who supports the show Either by sending in stories or emails. You’re going to find out about coffee breath, Kona beer, Video games, flamethrowers, legos and so much more. We’re back on schedule and back to normal so things should be falling back into place shortly.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Joe writes in about Maglight LED upgrade kits! Thanks for the warning!
- Lego flamethrower, via Norbert
- Star trek engineering T give away. Beware the Red Shirt
- Ejection Seat, or office chair?
- Lego Robot interfaces with your iPod
- Credit Card sized USB Drive looks like its done right
- Tekken 6 goes for authentic arcade feel. Who’s got next?
- Girly Gundum… just plain odd
- Windows 7 running on a Pentium II?
- Neat looking but LED goggles lack function
- Pac Man now followed
- Computer Key Cuff links, but obscure keys are chosen
Food & Caffeinated Bits
Today’s Coffee: Chock Full of Nuts in an office Coffee Pot
- Chainsaw Pizza Cutter
- Circular Saw Pizza Cutter, i think this is the better design
- Dunkin Lovers iPhone App, coffee runs made simple
- Instant cup holders with Drink Klip
- 100% Kona Coffee Beer? Interesting
- Mini Grill
- Beer in a pouch via Norbert
- Canned Food Oddity from around the world from MAS
- Starbucks is going to try fresher coffee, hows about not over roasting it instead?
- Lego Makes a fine cup of tea
- Coffee prevents bad breath? Empirical evidence would differ
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!