Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Productive Fun in the Lair
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
As a family we found ourselves with a rare free weekend and enjoyed the heck out of it. So today’s Caffination is suffering from the good kind of tired where you know you’ve drained your batteries, but enjoyed doing so. There is both good news and bad news for today’s show however. The good news is the new dog does not like coffee, the bad news thats pretty much all the coffee news I have for the show. So this episode will lean a bit heavily on the tech side of things.It seems that a good deal of the country was out doing things these past couple of days as the overall volume of substantial news was down.
We’ll be covering some current events and how they affected the tech world, Michael Jackson’s passing, Iran and twitter. Silly people and conclusions, you name it we’ll touch on it. But we also have plenty of time for a bit of silly news and products that happen to have made their way to my inbox as well.
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest, and we’ll be giving you the rundown on what that means in the lead into the show today.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Current Ative Topics
- Michael Jackson, inventor?
- How news Spreads, Organic news is the new party line.
- Iran, avatars and proxy
- Next to no water used in a washing machine?
- Cattle Mutilations are up… Lamp
- Crazy MC Escher esque Motorcycle with real Side-car
- Laser Bike lane closer to real product
- Google Voice (Formerly Grand Central ) is slowly opening up again
- 911, why would the line be busy
- OS Geekery
- Mac OSX on an SD Card?
- Windows 7 possibly to be sold on USB drives?
- Aesthetic Aproaches
- NES Doorbell, weak
- Steampunk PS3, almost awesome. paint job was phoned in
- Steampunk Synth, Unbelievable job
- Alice in Wonderland concept looks amazing
- Star Wars, once venerable, now laughable
Food & Caffeinated Bits
Today’s Coffee: Kona Style in French press
Notice: No Kona was probably harmed in brewing this pot, rather a different earthy blend was served in its stead…
- Dog stole my coffee, and wasn’t please with the result.
- Working on a few more recipes, espresso based confections and non coffee related
- Iced Coffee Concentrate, Article to follow.
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!