Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Noise in the neighborhood during the daytime
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
So far this week has been a non starter, out of work for Family Maintenance and unable to get going writing. however yesterday i received my Green Coffee and new coffee roaster. So the next few weeks will be very well caffeinated. I also lied when i said i would never again record during the day, as I sit here and attempt to do it once more. Its been an odd week.
There are so many stories on today’s show i don’t have time to write snark. And thats saying something. I barely managed a pun or two. For some reason the bad jokes were writing themselves today. Wrong day of the week for a Punday reference but a great book non the less. Spider Robinson’s Callahan Chronicals
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Once in a forever happened today, and we all missed it
- Gmail is no longer Beta
- Pandora is no longer completely free, but is sticking around
- Google OS? Coming to a netbook near you in 2010
- Exploit or Coverup. Open SSH
- Your SSN isn’t that hard to figure out
- The thing that should not be wii mote controlled 15 ton robotic arm
- Less colors more battery. Hi- enough def
- Urine Power… Tanks alot
- Fastest RC Car in the world
- Hamster Dance in the pool. I want these
- fact or fiction, USB Chainsaw…
- Airline to have people stand?
- This Gentleman not standing for his treatment on United. He’s Signing
- Life is Lego. Lego is Life
- So you want to be a pirate? Pirate Party Explains their Stance
Food & Caffeinated Bits
Today’s Coffee was roasted in My Own Back YARD! 2nd Batch
- Coffee has Arrived! Roaster has been tested. Results were good but not great. More later
- Cotton candy toothpicks
- Beer can ammo belt. tailgate in force
- Dept had 7,000 dollar coffee budget
- Coffee Maker Recall
- Inflatable turkey, fowl play
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Good podcast. Loved the song ‘United Breaks Guitars’! Unbelievable that the airlines would be that unresponsive. Wonder if the publicity will get the band any recompense from the airline?
The USB Chainsaw link is broke. The new one is just http://www.usbchainsaw.com/
Another roasting trick is to blend the lighter roast and the dark roast together. Flavor meets body and no waste. :)
I love the colours of your site. Did you design the header image on your own, or did you pay someone else to do it? If it was someone else, do you mind me asking how much it cost?,
i designed all the graphics for the site myself! thanks for the compliment!