No rest till its done
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
So how tired do you need to be to fall asleep with a dog and a cat laying on you? I can now answer that question with authority. So i slept right through the alarms for recording my episode last night and this is capping a rather sloppy quarter of podcasting. I’m going to need to shift some things around in order to keep up the pace. We have a rather even show planned for tonight, with equal sides of Tech and Food. From Legos to open source, caffeine affecting mice to ring pops this show is loaded for bear with neat links and stories.
Hope your week started out swimmingly, this past weekend was non stop outdoor fun, so by the end of it I slept past the finish line. This has been a busy summer so far and it only looks to get more interesting.
I have a couple fun articles in the works for later on and I’m goign t5o try my hand at video for my attempt at home roasting, at least it will be humerus to watch me try not to destroy a batch of coffee on camera
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Open Source Issues Google OS, open source vs community developed
- Road ID, neat idea I wanted to show to my cyclist, and running friends
- Teach Via Game, Oiligarchy Thanks Jimmy
- Local Public Transit Company Septa to be added to Google Transit
- Time Travel problems? take this poster
- Awesome Sandbox, pirate style
- Lego block calculator
- Rug problems? Need a bandaid
- Teach programming via Xbox to kids
- E-rocket Bike, Thanks James
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Light Saber Chopsticks, how to be awesome and eat noodles
- 30 bucks for four truncated bottles? Beer bottle Glasses
- Anyone home? Light up Kincade Painting
- Coffee and Alzheimers
- Wine and Cleese. Wine for the confused, a movie
- Ring pop style popsicles
- How to open a banana, you are doing it wrong. learn from monkeys
- Bacon Vodka… Jimmy
- Shark Fin Ice cubes
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!