Milestone of a show, I remain stunned by your support. Thank You
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
There is plenty of news to go round today as the summer picks up the pace. Can you believe we’re already halfway thorugh the summer? I saw my first back to school shopping commercial on July 12th, an all time early bird commercial. Luckily despite the economy being a bit down the news has kept flows. We have plenty to talk about in the worlds of Robots, Linux, Morse Code, and of course a ton of coffee and food bits collected at the end for you to savor.
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week. Listen in for the codeword for Our Show this week!
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Burger King wants your precious kinetic energy
- Linux booting in under a second? in a three minute video
- USPS to cut costs by implementing a linux package tracking solution
- Value of Private information. Rorschach Conundrum
- Cable organization doo dad
- Pittsburgh Skyscraper does Morse Code Wrong
- iPhone Server Cluster?
- Rechargeable Air Horn, for the super fans
- Carved Computer desk and keyboard
- Router turns off when no one is home
- Petro Algae, looks like soylent green
- Biomass consuming robot EATR back in the news
- Transformer cufflinks, are not more than meets the eye
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Cook like a cave man
- Wood or Pixels you decide. Food Service geekery designed here
- Triforce Cutting board for Steve
- Space Invader Cutting board
- Toxic Mug decal
- Compact BBQ, but a little off base
- Single Serve Pantone Chip Cups
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!