Great weekend, hoping to jump start the week
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
This weekend has been spent well away from the comforting glow of the laptop screen. Most of the stories this week have a bit of a retro lean to them. I think the worse things get economically the more people begin to cling to the comforting thoughts of decades past. It’s not unexpected, and it makes for great gadgets. But it also has a tendency to stifle the new and awesome things coming along. As much as we enjoy the retro make a note of the new advances as well.
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week. Listen in for the codeword for Our Show this week! Time is running out to get in on our code word. Week three is winding down make sure to listen in.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Mysterious Google Doodle Triforce
- New challenges everyday. DIY lego Maze
- Internet Memes to share with the kiddies, have to make sure they know the classics
- What do you call a group of robots? I already put my answers in
- Archaic Technology, Call me Ishmael, just not quiet
- Amazon remotely deletes Orwell books from Kindle. This is why i won’t be buying one
- DNA Differences between organs and blood? odd science
- Second life training for doctors? Because educating doctors is expensive? It should be
- Free online MS Office, not so much
- Don’t unplug the network
- Geeky eye chart for Home Computing plugs, dongles and ports
- Light Saber bookends
- Sorry your princess is in another Case
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Roasting Demo at the block party. Everyone Roasted their own beans!
- When Starbucks isn’t a Starbucks, Thanks Mrs CaffiNation!
- Nixie Tubes, Pixxy Sticks of Caffeinated Doom
- On Tap review of a Coffee cold brewing solution and roasting video / articles
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!