Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When does coffee stop working for you?
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
This past weekend was draining to say the least, but when is that not the case. Today’s show has a ton of fun stuff hidden within the discussion. I tried my best to get the content out in a clear and concise manner but went over the time. We discuss robots, lego houses, planetary impacts and coffee. There are only so many times you can try to pull energy from the well by drinking coffee, i think i hit that limit a while ago at this point. But the show must go on!
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week. Week Four is Underway!Time is winding down to get involved and submit your codewords. make sure you head on over and check out the goodies.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Top Gear’s Jason May to build 2 story LEGO House
- Bacterial Computer solves problems. worries many
- Hubble Snares picture of Jupiter’s Newest scar.
- Big Brother Planet
- Bluetooth concept device coming soon. Ring / headset
- Dog translator, but you’ll need to learn Japanese too
- Tires from trees?
- Concept ruler, wooden ruler, digital readout
- Iconic hacker think tank comes back online, sortof
- What killed handwriting
- Standard def and gaming
- Famicom Controller business card case
- Modded Roomba picks up things and gives them to you
- Solar powered pool skimmer
- Beware arming the robots…
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Stir crazy
- Keep milk fresh in a shrinking jug?
- Coffee Flakes. breakfast of champions
- How to clean a coffee grinder
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Good podcast. Great story about my dad. I remember him saying that. He sure wasn’t much for the glitz of fishing – didn’t go much for the glitz of anything as a matter of fact. Just a real down-to-earth guy. Miss him very much.
Imagine being that amateur astronomer!
Your dog likes to talk? Go figure!