Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A limit to energy, and I’ve found it
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
I have been put through the wringer the past week, my sleep and caffeine schedules are on opposite waves. So I’m trying to break the cycle and bring the noise and the funk back to you. there are a couple of tangential stories woven into the podcast but for once i took control of myself and reigned them in forbefore they blew the time out of the water.
This episode has everything in it from Dragons, to Conspiracy theories, Legos to Beer. Its great mix, we think of news and information designed to educate and entertain, while covering the wonderful world of tech and caffeine.
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week. Week Four is Underway!Time is winding down to get involved and submit your codewords. make sure you head on over and check out the goodies. Make sure you check in on August 10th to see the winners!
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- CaffiNation AFK: New Video segment, Home Roasting Video
- Nine Reasons RadioShack ShouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Change Its Name
- BringIt.com Allows Players to Bet
- Awesome Garage Door Covers
- ATM scam at DEFCON
- Urban Mole nothing is beneath them
- Beach’s Pneumatic Transits system, origin of Ghostbusters 2 river of slime
- Video Game Characters in Lego! How do you stack up
- LEGO Minifig With LED Feet
- Chum-Dumping Boat Fishing buddy? or cheating
- Air Force cooks the Ionosphere who wants seconds?
- Shades of the Philadelphia Experiment?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Glenfiddich 50-Year Old Whiskey
- Bugatti espresso machine, neon coffee
- Puff The Magic Dragon-Cake, unbelievable
- Make A Dragon out of Pop Tops
- Brewing Beer From 45-Million-Year-Old Yeast
- Ninkasi – Goddess of Fermentation
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!