Back to the Grind, fresh and a little coarse
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Slowly working my way back into the swing of things, i started to collect a jumble of fun links and stories and I think we might have just blossomed into a full fledged show. So I decided to cobble together what I could and rock it out. I am still trying to work my way through the pile of email.
This episode gives a little background on the vacation we just returned from, pulls some fun bits of news out of the ether and rounds it all out with some caffeinated goodies.
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Make sure you check your email to see if you won!
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- TPN Weekly Number 17 Coffee Geekery
- Tech Podcast Weekly new each week
How I spent my Summer Vacation
- No Internet in the room, but the beach was wired
- Six Pixels of Awesome
- How to Succeed in Evil
- GeekNews Central
- Geek Radio Daily
- Upgrade WordPress!
- iPod with a Camera?
- Zune HD
- Secure your laptop
- Taste the Colors, let the blind see
- Yoshi Chainmail? awesome concept, but lacks the armor
- Get your geek on NC-1701 style. Enterprise Record Player
- Wallace and Gromit Snack Timer
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- KISS Coffee House? Poor Coffee, you’re not buying coffee, but an experience
- Shadow Coasters
- Parasol Fruit Bowl
- How good is your booze
- Coffee Ditty, interesting. See if you can guess my favorite line
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!