Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The press pot died today… or was it yesterday
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Some days you just can’t do it. you can’t pull your scattered thoughts into a seemingly sensible format for a talk show. Today is one of those days but I have an excuse, you see my coffee pot broke this morning… Now don’t start wailing and nashing your teeth yet i have plenty of coffee creation methods at hand but my recent love of the Press Pot coffee had me in a very foul humor after the glass broke.
So that nonsense aside and a wonderful weekend with the family behind me i turn now to the task at hand giving you some semblance of an episode to entertain you on your travels about thew front half of the week. An Existential masterpiece of an episode from a producer who just doesn’t feel all there right now.
A belated congrats to Jeffery Powers of the Geekazine Podcast for hitting show number 100 this past week! Keep up the good work!
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
News in brief
- Facebook Buys Friendfeed… Limited scope for this deal
- PS3 Price Drop, Xbox 360 Price Drop
- Steampunk Skull Mouse, you’re all sheep now
- Move from Steampunk towards a new name
- Low hanging fruit and scoreboards
- Best Mario Bros Wall art EVER
- Space invaders light
- Solar UFO, Float towards a cleaner Moat
- My toothpaste doesn’t need to look at me
- Teach a robot to lie they said… this can’t end well for us
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Schools coming back you might need a new thermos
- French Press… I hardly knew ye
- Benefits of different brewing methods
- In the end its all coffee
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
If you can find a GOLD Filter for your French Press it will greatly reduce your sediment. I heard they don’t make them anymore, but I have not investigated.
Photo of Gold filter