Getting hard to see through all this mental fog
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Tonight we’re running on one engine and trying to bring the plane down safely this metaphor might not land at the right airport or even the correct city but by golly we’re gonna try. So I suffer from migraines from time to time. I’ve been through most medical treatments out there some work, others not so much. Mostly a ton of the latter and not to many of the former. They tend to come on stronger when I’m under stress, not saying things are stressful but just making conversation.Tonight’s show is overshadowed by one such migraine and my standard fix just isn’t working.
Despite working under a cloud, or fog as the case may be we managed to find some rather awesome and tasty links to share with the group. From Food tech to Lego Letter, Adobe and Apple to Hulu and the Wii, lots of tech, some fun flavors and as always great caffeinated links.
Enjoy the show!
News in brief
- Wikipedia Changes Editing Policy
- Microsoft ad agency goofs up, but people focus elsewhere
- Snow leopard to dominate the news for the rest of the month strap in
- Adobe and Apple Cs3, CS4 the kerfuffle begins
- Apple, Antivirus?
- Lego Spaceships Spell Out the Alphabet
- Create a fake life
- Sony’s E-Reader v Kindle, neat features coming
- Tetris, yes… haircut no
- Stream video from Hulu to your Wii
- RiP! A Remix Manifesto: Open mind good points but a little one sided
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Gizmodo has a tasty run going on
- The perfect coffee cup
- Japanese do Pizza up right
- Alton Brown is my Homeboy
- Getting Lit takes on a whole new meaning
- Not unlike a ship in a bottle this glass is just for looks
- Astronaut works on Zero G coffee Cup Concept
- How is coffee affected by the climate?
- A short tale from the dark side
- What does the future hold? and how can coffee help me figure it out
Next time we’ll look over this and so much more
- As a Coffee Guy… this article has good and bad points… Consider the source
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!