Dedicated to this Show’s greatest supporter, My Wife Jen
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
This show is dedicated to my wife who is celebrating her birthday today, she more than anyone is responsible for the success of this show. Not by downloading, editing audio or promoting it, but rather by supporting me and my crazy hobby. I am a very lucky geek. I love her dearly and can’t wait to share .
The three tons of crazy has continued to pile up here at the lair as we are living in smaller and smaller sections of the house all while I attempt to put this mess back together. Between that a couple of family problems and a busy start of semester I don’t know which way to turn. I’m giving you my best shot at a coherent episode so here we go.
Today’s show is cobbled together from Legos, Sketches, Wireless Standards, Google Searches , Magic Wands and Coffee Truths
Enjoy the show!
News in brief
- 802.11N Finally Standardized
- Facebook ‘Gets’ Techcrunch
- Fix a blown fuse with a chewing gum wrapper
- Google does Solar
- Recession iPhone Case
- Mike Rohde’s Sketchnote Illustrations
- Rotating Lego iPhone dock puts a new spin on things | DVICE
- Geek Explosion, Star Wars Lego Chess Set
- Disney expo attendees build giant LEGO mosaic
- Nixie Concrete Clock
- Game Boy 80 GB “Super Hard Drive”
- Magic Wand for your TV
- Suction Cup Shower Buddy
- Energy use and Time all together now
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Birthday Bomb Candles, wish I had seen these sooner
- Spice up you life, with magnetic appeal
- What is aged coffee?
- Water your pets
- Shotgun Drink Dispenser
- I’m not a snob, but a this is a Cappuccino, Not this, or this
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!