Podcamp Philly was a hit for most people, Quick run down of what went down coupled with a few bits of random awesomeness thrown in.
Podcamp done, I feel stretched a bit thin, but happy overall
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
To say the weekend, and by extension the past week has been busy would be an outright lie. It has been a non stop parade of tiny little awesome things lining up to be done. Well I sit here having done about half of them, some i feel were done really well, others lacked a bit in the execution. I’ll explain as we go through the show but this episode is going to be a different sort of show.
There is a new contest from Jeffery Powers over at Podcast Madness, Enter the code blogsimple for a chance to win a year-long subscription to Mozy, a web backup solution. Listen to the show for a second chance to enter. Lots of shows are involved and each one of us has a different code so be sure to head over to Podcastmadness.com to see the rest of the Motley Crew.
Enjoy the show!
- My Original Session : Graphic Design Basics
- Run Down of the events, the excuses and the fun
- Filling in with @Podcaststeve, of Professional Podcasts, tap dancing, many questions answered
- Remember to tag everything #pcphilly3
- Everything is a learning experience, help us get better
- If you don’t like how things went down volunteer to help set them right next year
- Women rule the social web
- How to take data and make shaky logical leaps
- The Verizon Hub dies a deserved death
- Won’t anyone buy this old Trex, for sale this lie-ing and crying young Trex for sale?
- deepest apologies to Shel Silverstein
- @Drew of #blamedrewscancer is auctioning off his username for charity. Drew Carey drops $25K
- Do Audio geeks dream of electric sheep? Or just correctly EQ’d audio
- Dearest Firefox, what happened to you?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- I have a batch of coffee and Coffee Gadgets arriving tomorrow!
- Why type of Coffee Geek are you?
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Stay in Touch: Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page Coming