Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How do you? or How do you do, well
In the past I got flagged by people from time to time to ask what it takes to put together an episode of the show, how i keep so many things up to date at a time and what exactly I do for a living. Well I’lll try to answer most of those on this show. I’m going to run down a ton of quick little productivity tricks for how to quickly scan, share and evaluate content. Just because something is awesome doesn’t mean it fits with your goals.
That doesn’t mean we’re not going to give you the same great fun as per usual it just means we’re mixing it up a bit here. I like doing that from time to time.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff now with more fluff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
How Do YOU Geek?
- I’ve been a tumblr fiend over the past few days,
- And I’m not even sorry
- Evernote, makes memory holes disappear
- Dropbox, why its useful, and the limitations
- Google Alerts: Bread and butter topics, delivered hot and fresh
- Google Reader: Blogs and Alerts, shove it all in filter the results
- Google Profile?
- X Marks…. So Tasty., So Useful
- Simulacra, Web Presence Index, why its important
- Lists in Twitter, does anyone really care
- Droid: Its nice to see an Apple user miffed at a commercial
- Ahhh Digital Natives, here we go again
- Faceprint, Digital Native, or naive
- Copyright treaty all your fun belongs to someone else
- Beatles on a USB Stick
- If you love Information is Beautiful eyeball this
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Tasty Recipe for Espresso Blondies? Ummm yes please
- MAS finds coffee loves him back
- Stir Fry made easy
- Coffee Gravy? Bears investigating
- When Geeks Wed, This Cake isn’t a lie
- Belishi would approve, Twisted Metal… er can
- I think i’ve seen this before, Caffeine V Calories
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Stay in Touch: Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page