Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Crufty Claus is Coming to town bringing lego sets and coffee for all
The Holiday season marches on. This weekend was a catch your breath session complete with a lovely visit to Longwood Gardens, and the first snowfall fo the year. Lucky for me that did not include shoveling the first snowfall as rain took care of that for us.
Tonights show is a fun mess, we have holiday blips, real news and general cruft all thrown into the same show. From the fruit to booze, coffee to sledding we have you covered for the holidays.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offervisit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts
Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff now with more fluff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Child’s Play Charity underway
- Not your Dad’s Sled, Dual fork Speedster, boo global warming
- Christmas vacation flashback, Butt Sled
- Yeti Xmas Oremant, Crypto Museum Ornament
- Comcast Buys NBC, Hulu to remain free!
- Via MAS, Bad Code Offsets, its like Indulgences for the 21st century
- Via Norbert, Coutdown to Green
- Via Norbert, Magazine junk to now include thumbdrives
- Lego Mouse a bit rough on the hands, but soooo pretty on the eyes
- Elegant Lego Lighting, no longer a non sequitur
- Friiboard, fixes the wii balance board design limitation
- USB Outlets the wave of the future?
- Gmail Shortcut board, should be all google services
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Adult Immersion Mario gives you booze
- Cranking out cool beer
- They’re playing our song, Whiskey bottle responds to music
- How about a bottle of scotch that responds to my mood?
- Foil Flask, i like my flask just fine thank you
- Tap your fruit?
- Flat Pack Punch Out bamboo cutlery
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Stay in Touch: Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
While the USB wall-wart is a neat idea, I don’t think it will provide the energy savings you think they will. You still need a transformer to step down the voltage to the ~5V that USB requires. So, you’ll still have the inefficiencies of the transformers to deal with, they’ll just be inside the wall now.
I wonder if the step down transformers will cause extra heat / fire hazards in the wall units?