All good zombies would like a Juicy Brain in their stocking.
Tonights live show was rather fun, and went off with a small hitch in the start of it, but overall it went smooth. i think we can keep this up on Wednesdays!
Tis the season for Zombies, I guess. for some reason they are on the tips of everyone’s brain this past week, so i figured we’d put together a nice retrospective and feast upon the gory details. Top that off with a load of lovely crazy links then you have todays show. From Crossbows to Chewing gum, Tetris to Ninjas we cover anything and everything in the geek landscape.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer visit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts
Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff now with more fluff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Child’s Play Charity underway
- Water your Tree, reminder app
- House of Mouse geeky tree decor
- Gamer Christmas Decor
- When does it stop being a Christmas tree and start being a tree with junk on it?
- Xmas Truck
- White Christmas… But Why
- What’s on your mind?
- Facebook changes your privacy
- Google Chrome for the Mac
- Zombie Disney Princesses
- Creepy Android Heads
- Zombie Star Wars Posters, so much awesome it hurts
- Take that pesky Zombies! Fully Automatic Crossbow
- TV Armor, great idea long overdue
- Mario one handed piano version
- Tetris God scoffs at your struggle
- Don’t roll your eyes at me
- 100 mph lawnmower, insert quick work joke
- Did you have your 34 gigs today?
- Pacman Rings
- One of our Dinosaurs is missing!
- Ninja toothbrush sanitizer
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!