Massive Hundred Year Blizzard! But not really that bad
You wouldn’t think two feet of snow would affect a show taped, recorded and researched entirely in my basement would you? Well if you spend a good deal of the morning shoveling and the rest of the day drinking coco you might end up a might bit tired. Sitting down to research the show I soon fell fast asleep. A couple of hours later the wife woke me up, so I made lunches and went to bed.
This episode has all that content but without the yawning and bleary eyes that would otherwise have followed. I’m toying with the idea of going on Hyadis after show 394 until after the new year, so you’ll need to wait until then to find out. I’d like to take the break to start ramping up for the 4oo in 4 event. The CaffiNation Podcast will turn 4 years old on January 9th, and celebrate our 400th show shortly thereafter
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offervisit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff now with more fluff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Ultimate Geek Christmas Card
- A little Hex with your Christmas?
- Car Mag hosts Santa Sleigh design contest
- TPN Weekly. How to be family tech support
- Powerpress drops in for the CaffiNation, Podpress has served us well for 4 years
- Water your plants from thin air
- 3D Glasses for HDTV 3d setup. 75bucks
- Standard Time, wooden clock powered by people
- Chuwi phg Gaming pmp… Fun little rom wagon
- Hide your game boy in a calulator
- Hey Jimmy, Norbert! Lego Coat Rack
- Lego Brick Wallet
- Folding Table? or Framed
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
Care to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your site!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!