One step forward and two steps back.
The start of the semester is still in full swing in my office, from fixing plotters to reimaging computers we are busy as anything. All that work during the day, all that crazy busy schedule leaves me mentally drained by the end of the everything.
As it turns out the video portion of the Cruftcast should have been a lot smoother, but i haven’t had the energy to put into making it look right. There will be an episode up by wednesday, and hopefully a much shorter duration in between thereafter. Its all in the workflow, and I’ve been doing work in audio so long that my video skills are beyond rusty
Tonight’s show will be a bite sized CaffiNation. I’ve changed the way the backchannel works here at the CaffiNation. For things that are work safe and on topic you’ll start to see a lot more bite sized posts appear on the website throughout the week from design geekery to caffeinated goodness mini articles and references will pop up and show you the way. However for the random bits of detris and the slightly off color remarks caffination.tumblr.com will still hold sway.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo.
Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- Anyone want to buy a slightly used Mastadon?
- Secret Society Artifacts go on sale as well
- Video goodness, Ninja Style Nexus One Unboxing
- Used Bottles make new lamp
- Android to power everything from microwaves to washing machines
- Steampunk Gameboy attempt. Almost but not quite there yet
- Lego Buildings and Architecture photography
- Beautiful Lego Computer Case
- Same guy different build Lego Router case
- SMB3 Intro Screen to scale in Pearler beads
- Doodle on the Cheap
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- JOY! Atari chewing gum
- Smack yourself easy Espresso Machine tip from CoffeeHero
- The slow pour made perfect
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!