Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Free Coffee, And a night full of energy
Tonight’s live show is yet another in a long line of fun shows we’re trying. If you see something that could be better or some feature you would like to have added please feel free to drop me a line. I love the interaction of the live taping and if you’ve never stopped by we’d love to have you.
This show is a bit of everything and i really felt like we did in fact seize the night. A great crew of people assembled to listen and comment in on the taping as well as host of wonderful tech and caffeinated goodies played a fun part as well.
Everywhere from medical journalism to coffee community’s responsibility was covered. Funny stories hard hitting news, and everything in between.
Random bits of cruft and the slightly off color remarks caffination.tumblr.com
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- Media needs to take responsibility for medical reporting
- 5 spiffy internet collectibles! Thanks Jen
- Apple Sues over multi-touch
- Kansas does stupid publicty, thanks Jay
- More geeky Pillows, tweetie
- Chatting Pillows
- Geeky Geolocation apps squaring off, what say you? Buzz is pretty cool
- Ever wonder why its so hard to get tickets online? blame these guys
- Compass table doesn’t steer you wrong
- So wrong it had to be right, the iMaxi
- Your pet fat, Expensive lesson
- Turn Your phone into a remote, IR is needed
- Know Your Meme, awesome resource
- Shady URL
- OKGO rocks video insanity Epic Rube Goldberg style
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Red Espresso, Rooibos ftw
- Cooking shouldn’t be hard. but using the dishwasher is a bit much
- knives and your coffee mugs can be friends
- Molecular cooking weirds me out
- Color changing Easter eggs
- Evil water bottle?
- Coffee and your heart rhythms
- Beheaded R2D2 cake!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Stay in Touch: Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune