Get Your Numerical Chuckles out of the way early
So whats in a number? Nothing on this particular show, we’re trying to get by with a little help from our friends. The forced cancelation of the last episode due to a lack of energy and a place to record got the better of me. And thanks be for all the friends of the CaffiNation who responded by submitting articles over the past week or so. It made the research a bit easier for tonight.
The lair is slowly coming together, I spent a bit over 5 hours last night getting the tech in pace, and wired. Now its just left for me to clean a fish tank and geek the lair up right.
Tonight, however we are trying to get a hang of the new layout and make sure everything is working consider it a dry run of the vidcasting and a live fire test of the audio setup.
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show to resume next week! 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
- In cleaning a Lair one should always practice the 5S’s
- From Dave: Remote Controlled Lego Bugatti Veyron
- Hacked IRL is a new favorite! Real Life Lego Easter Island?
- Street Legal BSG Viper
- Norbert submits a totally cool Coffee Table
- Steampunk All in One Workstation kinda like a pipe organ of awesome
- Some people have spent a good deal of time on a certain gadget of late
- Swivel passenger seat? Neat Idea
- Lego Nikon IR remote
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Via Geekazine, Jeffery submits a Drill powered coffee roaster
- Ineedcoffee’s MAS Submitted Bacon Cooked Via Machine Gun
- Not to be confused with a bacon machine gun BA-K-47
- Norbert is Always looking out for me, Pity the 3 cups of Coffee only Benefit the ladies
- Norbert is what we call an enabler, Dark Roasted Brews and your Stomach
- My kettle does not need to tweet… please stop this stuff
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!