Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Well color me surprised!
So this weekend appeared to be just like any other, a bit full but otherwise not too bad as of friday. I was blindsided with a surprise birthday party by my lovely wife on Saterday, setting the tone for a great weekend. Hopefully you all had something similar in your past. I’m slightly roasted as well given that we also attened the Sakura Sunday event here in beautiful Philadelphia. Lots of stuff to do, and most of it done without tech. Nice to unplug from tiem to time.
But that just means we have to step up the game when it comes to this episode. I think i have selected a bunch of both fun and interesting stories to let you know about. Not the least of which being an awesome announcement to those of you using Boxee, or Roku boxes. The CaffiNation is now available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Blubrry channel on the Roku! Man that spiffy new logo looks pretty nice sitting up there on the TV.
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show to resume This week! 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
- Wireless Lego Mouse
- Lego Zoo Animals Turtles, Gibbons, Philly Zoo does LEGOS! More to follow
- Water till the squirrels show up
- Hall of fame Mario Powerups, stitched
- On the edge with a bit of Risque Gamer fashion
- From Fashion to Ads, the redlight district’s star wars recruitment posters
- Cheap as in free 3d thrills
- Pantone Socks, why stop there?
- Stop motion megaman and friends, with pearler beads
- Thanks Bob! Pixels is 8bit’s revenge on us all!
- Chromatic Pencil Bowl
- Dirty pool Sony, Innovation FAIL
- Comic Book Movies need to stop, unless more than 4 nerds have heard of them
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Good Coffee for an Awesome Party, CFON
- Coffee and Fertility, Cola is Bad/Good depending on your outlook
- Chef soap? antibacterial metal
- Designer Kettle
- Tea dispensing bottle
- Where do your grounds end up? We’re a mixed bag
- Cool Beans, Ice Cubes
- Coffee Addicts, but quitters never win
- How to get yourself killed on April Fools’ Day, Mess with my coffee
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune