Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Still sailing rough waters, but making headway now
The CaffiNation is now available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Blubrry channel on the Roku! Man that spiffy new logo looks pretty nice sitting up there on the TV. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Trying to do my best to handle both machine goof ups and continuing sickness in the house. This bug that has a hold of the boy has really taken a toll on the week so far, Just hoping the wife and I can stay healthy through it at this point.
All the personal fun aside we have a fun episode with lots of good and shiny articles, We cover topics from how to wash your bling to horrible and beautiful design. Dogs and Cats living together… The wonder of a good cup of tea and how technology and process affect the coffee you drink. Plus we make a couple of horrible puns as per usual along the way, how can you not be excited about that?
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com <— BE THERE
- HP buys Palm, good for competition or not?
- DRM, netflix and a brave decision
- Apple goes shopping for search? What could that mean?
- DARPA builds a UFO looking glider capable of Mach 20 then looses it
- Scare the cats out of your yard
- Scare the dogs quiet, but confuse the birds
- Stop making USB pendants, no woman will ever buy them, they look horrible
- Wash your bling, in the dishwasher? No thank you
- Stamp your emotions
- Finally a way to monitor your power use easily
- Can a leica M8 swim? yes but it needs and expensive suit
- pretty skype branded camera
- Together we can celebrate galaxy like father and son
- Would Ziggy play an 8 bit guitar?
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Expensive cooler branded with a bad beer. but plays music
- Caffeinated, Maple, Bacon Lollipop… why are you looking just click it
- An exploration of the Sumatran coffee process
- Can a simple cup create an experience?
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune