Things are going well, how do they look from your end?
Obviously still going strong, and wasn’t selected for jury duty. Lots of fun happening around the lair these past few weeks and we’re working on getting everything set up for the new arrival in July.
I feel like i have been working through a dense fog for the past three days, i don’t know what is causing it but I can only hope it blows over. On today’s show we discuss the video rundown from last week, Lasers, Darth Vader, Knock off Toys, Google drops a lawn ornament, Steve Jobs defends his ideas, and The Grill gets its due.
Last Week in Review CaffiNation Shots for The week ending May 15th
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
- Lasers Turn 50
- World’s most awesome garden tool, marrying a chainsaw and a pair of clippers
- Together we can rule the galaxy as art and artist. Vader gets a makeover
- At least it wasn’t a Star Knight remake
- If you have the cash we have a 5ft tall gundam… Big Robot
- Google throws a new lawn ornament out, apparently it means something
- Steve Jobs takes on Snarky email now, I bet he feels better now
- From the Gawker’s Mouth
- US Air Force uses PS3’s for a Supercomputer, latest firmware update boloxed that idea up
- Solar Batteries give us 29 Flavors of Connection, why aren’t these ports standardized again?
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- I’m not a apron man myself, i can cook without making a mess. But Mario and Luigi
- All in one Grill tools! I need a grill spork
- Awesome Name, Hijinks Energy Mixers fix a big problem I have with energy drinks
- Reading the Salmon of Doubt, Douglas Adams weighs in on Tea
- and Has an Awesome Coffee quote too
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is now available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku! Man that spiffy new logo looks pretty nice sitting up there on the TV. Check it out and let us know what you think!