Podcast: Play in new window | Download
You can’t record if you’re not awake
On a nice cool Wednesday Night I sat down to write a bit of a blog post, move some stories around, i have over an hour and a half till showtime so i put my feet up. I then wake up over an hour and a half AFTER the scheduled time… A quick check online and a suggestion from Norbert and i head off to bed to try again on the morrow…
By the By episode 430 must have been so nice I named it twice. the whole recording of this show I referred to 431 as 430, but it isn’t its really 431, stay with me here. Terribly Sorry about that.
This is that morrow, and the show has only grown since then. More Stories some apologies and more awesome. Sit down, perk up and grab a mug of your favorite roast. We’re going full steam, a bit of froth maybe a dash of cinnamon. I’m planning on a great show lets see how it ends up together.
We’re Talking about Star Wars Coffee, Beer, Legos, Tetris, Politics, Physics, Wine, and the wide open sea.
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
A Very Happy 5 Year Anniversary to my lovely wife!
- Lego Pacman Cabinet… astounding retro awesomesauce
- Lego-ify your mac keyboard
- Lego Machine capable of laying down a bridge
- Analog Tetris
- Burial at sea just got expensive, Ashes to the Sea indeed
- Lower Income countries just figured out they too can make money on breaking tech secrets, because they make the tech
- Sorry excuse for a Politico subpoenas twitter over insults…
- Can we agree to not name tech toys thrustmaster anymore?
- How does a pool in your ocean sound?
- WB sues lawyer for winning a case
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Best URL EVER, NSFW, if you don’t like swearing h/t Jennifer Iannolo
- Mug Shot?
- Check your coffee maker, Major Recall on GE Machines
- Suburban Assault Beverage Delivery Device
- Yay Science, Physics and Wine FTW
- Marry a geek, Get a Star Wars Cake
- Star Wars Pancakes
- Simple Iced Coffee Tips, Tis the Season, my favorite methods are
- The Ronco and The Manual
- Teacup, or Chair?
- MAS finds Umbrella Tech for Coffee Lovers
- MAS Relaunches CoffeeHero, Local for Seattle Coffee Lovers
- Wake up with the scent of Coffee
- Atari Logo Beer Stein
- Just try it Tabasco Ice cream, needs a little Toad Sweat!
- I Love the Toad Sweat stuff, can’t get enough of it, don’t know it till you try it!
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is now available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku! Man that spiffy new logo looks pretty nice sitting up there on the TV. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
Your story of ordering the iced coffee reminded me of the classic diner scene in the movie Five Easy Pieces.