Your friendly neighborhood Caffeinated Geek
The past couple of weeks, spreading into a month have had one constant with the show, and that has been inconsistency. I’m really trying hard to get things back on schedule and tonights show was just the first step, in a hopefully better trend going forward.
Tonight We’re Talking about Pacman, Nintendo, Wii, Sony, iPads, iPhones, Beverages, Coffee Tea and Bacon Beer, Invisible sharks, and walls of plants. With so many off the wall topics you need to listen in to get a handle on all of them.
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
Check out this Week’s TechPodcast Weekly, It has a Familiar Host
- We Missed Pacman turning 30, but google didn’t
- Stickers for you PowerPellet PC
- Dongle to make your Wii HD
- This just in Sharks can become invisible…
- Giant Crane lifts a battleship, because it can
- For Apple Fans turn your ipad into a monitor, and your iphone into a controller, or just use a laptop
- Straight out of Fantasy Wall of Plants,
- Take you baby to a rave
- Circuit Board business Card
- Bring back the Scroll! rolled display
- Do you need wings for your wii?
- So this is how the world ends… UK scientist infects implanted chip with a virus
- Cursed Phone number banned in Bulgaria
- Paper Guitars, yet more ways to fake rock
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- The Basics of Cupping, or how to taste test your beverages
- Food equivalents of sugary drinks hit home liquid calories
- If you buy an app to time your eggs you are a tool, send me your dollar instead
- This works much better for timing eggs no matter the variables
- Beware the word nerds, and have a nice day
- Breakfast Stout is one thing… but hold the bacon
- MMMM Zombie Jerky
- Floating Beverages look awesome
- Come to the dark side… we have cookies
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!