Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Recorded with Help, Awesome all on its own
Today’s show has a ton of great tech in the lineup, a bevy of awesome food and coffee related articles at its beckon call but more than anything is has the warm assistance of my new baby girl helping out in the wee hours. It seems she’s a night owl like her father.
I have big plans going forward for both the Caffination Podcast as it sits right now and Puzzle Piece Productions as a company. I’ve put off a bunch of work that needed to be done but vacation is over and things are getting back to what passed for normal around here.
PODCAST MADNESS Continues! Try More Shows
Who is Sharing Codes This Week?
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Sponsor: Godaddy Code pod84 10% off hosting, Blu84 for 10% off ANY order!
- Info from a listener about the baby monitor! Thanks Brandon
- New Kindle new price, do you care?
- Chevy Volt has a price tag, It Ain’t Easy Being Green (Kermit is crying)
- Bonus for awesome iPhone Jab
- Darth Vader Crime Spree, Photoshop is awesome
- Remote control Millennium Falcon, Please stop the Kessel Run jokes. Lazy and Bad
- Awesome Belated Koopa Trooper Shirt
- Zombie Mario, Thanks Norbert
- So Awesome… Flamethrower vs Fire Extinguisher in slow motion
- Is Hulu less popular or are the numbers wrong, never trust statistics
- Lego Headphones
- Panasonic packages headphones just right
- iPhone jail-breaking is now legal
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Yes there is a robot that can flip pancakes
- But can it deep fry them
- Why would you need to save a beer? Well now you can
- Awesome digital scale, not quite perfect
- How others Do Iced Coffee, JimSeven Speaks
- CoffeeNate throws down on some overused terms
- What do you think of Coffee steak: Caffination Cooks!
- I want to do more of these
- but better
- I mean a lot better
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune