Podcast: Play in new window | Download
While I may have found the track, I’m not sure i’f I’m on it yet
Fun times are hear again, it is Wednesday, the day with the secret N. Its also time for yet another installment of the CaffiNation Podcast. While I may have found a bit of energy in some dark mystic corner of the coffee pot, there is no garuntee that I’ll be able to keep the party going for long. So with that in mind i cut out the junk and found only some fo the most interesting and offbeat content to share for the night.
Tonight’s show has a bit of things you may hear elsewhere, Like Net Neutrality and Facebook Places A bit you may find intriguing like Coffee toothpicks and bits that just had to be shared because of their sheer awesomeness, like a set of filing cabinets… Wait…. Doesn’t sound too awesome? Well you need to listen in to find out why they ARE!
PODCAST MADNESS The End is NIGH!
Check Back and Forward, New codes but the old still work!
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free
- Facebook desperately trying to remain relevant takes on Geolocation, thanks Mom
- Google and Verizon throw some bits at a wall but will they stick?
- Immortal Trees loosing their potency, why not just cut off their head?
- Dislike at you own risk, beware of scams
- How to make office work fun! Add Mario
- If you deliver soda, your work is your pallet
- wii tablet? Fingerpainting sans mess just isn’t as fun
- iPad to finally get some competition
- First Chrome OS device to roll out soon!
- Homer, iPhone… iPhone… Homer DOH!
- Yes… this is the droid I’m looking for
- Snuggie for nerds
- Gadget Shaped Silly Bands… I never understood this trend
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Coffee toothpicks for those hard to reach latte kinda days
- Portable, Recyclable French press. Pirillo?
- Zagat recognizes people like charcoal. Starbucks wins best coffee, again
- Bubble Tea I hardly Knew ye
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune